This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
Baked Garlic Broccoli Bites are by FAR my favorite way to eat broccoli and they are super easy! We make a whole head of broccoli and never have leftovers- they are that good! My husband doesn’t even like broccoli but he loves these.
- 1 head of organic broccoli
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Break dry broccoli into little bites- smaller pieces = more crispy goodness!
- Put olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and broccoli in a large ziploc bag and shake well
- Place mixture on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil
- Bake on top rack for 30 minutes
I am making some right now and they smell fantastic. I can't wait to eat them.
They really do smell great! I just wish we would have leftovers!