This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is quite possibly my all time favorite appetizer. For years it was all I ordered as an app! I wish I had known how easy it is to make. I made it most recently for the Super Bowl and it was a hit.
- 8 oz cream cheese block
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese (fresh or from a bag- NOT a can)
- 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts (I pull them apart before adding)
- 10 oz box of frozen spinach thawed and drained (squeeze out liquid over sink)
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic (or 2 tsp from a jar)
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, butter and parmesan cheese to a medium sized sauce pan and melt together while stirring over medium heat.
- Once well mixed add artichoke hearts, and drained spinach and stir.
- Add garlic. Stir until well blended and slightly bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or French bread for dipping.
- Optional: garnish with fresh diced tomatoes and parsley