This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
While of course I think fathers should be celebrated I always secretly dread Father’s Day a little bit. My dad and my husband are both notoriously difficult to shop for and I have the hardest time finding gifts for them. I spend hours trying to think of things they would want and haven’t already bought for themselves. I’ve found the best gifts are the ones that I realize they “need” before they do. I’m not going to pretend I enjoy attempting to be a combination of Sherlock Homes and John Edward so that’s why I put together this guide! I’m hoping there’s something for everyone here that will be a crowd pleaser. Whether you are buying for an outdoorsman, a grill master, or a techie this list should have you covered.
- Hydroflask – With Summer here and the temps heating up hydration is so important. Keep his water (or other beverage) cold in style.
- Headsweats – These are seriously the best! I use one for running but they are also great for golf, fishing, you name it!
- Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad– Another great way to stay cool outdoors. You wet this and keep it on your neck to stay cool for hours. We have a few and both my dad and husband are getting upgrades this year.
- Media Projector – got a guy on your list who loves movie nights? Then a projector is a must have! Set it up indoors or take it outside for a dive-in movie.
- JBL clip on speaker – waterproof and bluetooth enabled this carabiner clip on speaker is great for a guy on the go.
- Hot/Cold Roller Massager – this looks amazing to me! It claims that this “deep tissue massager ice ball gives you the same pain relief as ice globes and cold packs used in an ice therapy session with a physical therapist, athletic trainer, or massage therapist in the comfort of your own home.”
- Fire pit – a fire pit has been on our list for awhile now. I picture family time roasting marshmallows.
- Char-Griller Akorn Jr Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill – I saw this and thought it was a more budget friendly alternative to the “other” egg shaped grill that my husband would love to have.
- Yeti Can Colster – if dad prefers his beverages in a can then you can’t beat this Yeti!
Shop them all here:
If you like this post Pin It to Pinterest: