This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
The one’s for the girls! Or should I say women? Whether you are shopping for your girlfriends, mother, or yourself you are sure to find something you like. I tried to keep in mind that we are spending a lot more time at home and include some fun beauty items to pamper her. As always, I aimed to hit a variety of price points.
1. The Crowns Champagne and Charms Box
This is such a lovely gift and a great small business. The owner Jacqueline designs each piece in her studio and they are made in the USA by local artisans. She also sources her materials in the USA- for example stones from NM and AZ and leather from a Cattle Ranch in the Midwest. I love the idea of a small business helping other small businesses. Most include a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet stack and the packaging is gorgeous! Plus, each box enters you in a chance to win a trip to Hawaii which is pretty cool! Use Code: NICOLEC10 to save 10%
2. Makeup Eraser Set
I adore my makeup eraser and this set is is perfect! There are 10 so you can use a fresh one every day of the week. They really do take makeup off with just water. It even comes with a cute carry case.
3. Kendra Scott Jae Star Choker
This Kendra Scott necklace has been on my wishlist for months but it was sold out. It’s finally back in stock! I can see why it’s so popular; it’s such a beautiful design. It makes an impact while still being dainty.
4. Huggie Earrings
I ordered these earrings and just love them. I bought them in rose gold but they also come in white and yellow gold plate. They are the perfect size. I just love mine. They come in a little box and are a great stocking stuffer.
5. Fresh Lip Set
It wouldn’t be one of my gift guides without at least one Fresh set lol. Fresh lip therapy is one of my addictions and a must have item for me. I like that this cute set is an ornament for the holidays. It would look super cute hung on a tree Christmas morning.
6. Criss Cross Fuzzy Slippers
These slippers have been ALL over Instagram and are just so soft and cozy. The criss cross design is really cute and I think they would make a great gift especially for people who work from home.
7. Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
I’m including this one because it’s at the top of my Christmas list this year! Combine super-rich coffee concentrates with hot or cold frothed milk to create delicious coffeehouse-style drinks or enjoy flavorful iced coffee that never tastes watered down. Brew anything from a single cup to a half carafe or a full carafe using your favorite grounds, no pods required! With so many of us working from home, the ability to be our own barista is the gift that keeps on giving!
8. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set
Such a great set and I love the colors. I’ve added it to my own wishlist. I thought it would make a great stocking stuffer. The nude color is just perfection.
9. Fresh Mini Mask Set
Fresh makes my favorite face masks and this little set is a great way to try some out. The Vitamin Nectar, Rose Mask, and Black Tea overnight are my favorites.
- – Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask (0.5 oz.): an instant-glow face mask formulated with a vitamin fruit complex to soften, smooth and improve the clarity of your skin.
- – Rose Face Mask (0.5 oz.): a mask that hydrates and tones the complexion to restore radiance and suppleness.
- – Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask (0.5 oz.): a hydrating treatment that reveals softer, healthier-looking skin while enhancing luster.
- – Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask (0.5 oz.): an intensely moisturizing overnight mask that works with skin’s natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by morning.
- – Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask (0.5 oz.): a multifunctional treatment that can be used as an instant purifying mask, daily deep cleanser or to minimize small imperfections.
- – Sugar Face Polish (0.5 oz.): a nourishing exfoliant made with brown sugar and strawberry seeds that refines and hydrates for a more radiant complexion.
Make sure to check out my other Gift Guides:
Toddlers and Preschoolers
Junk Free Stocking Stuffers (Updated for 2020!)