This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
It’s hard to believe that Mother’s Day is already upon us. Maybe it’s because the world is so upside down right now? Time is doing this strange thing where it simultaneously drags on and sneaks up on me at the same time. Anyone else feel that way?
I love making gift guides but this one was a little tricky. A lot of popular activities like Mother’s Day brunches just aren’t an option right now. So I handpicked some favorites that will hopefully make her feel loved and special even in the midst of all this chaos.
- Kendra Scott Ari Heart Necklace and Earrings – These are at the TOP of my list this year. The pink druzy is my favorite but they have so many other color options including this new tie dye. 20% off w/ free shipping through 5/3.
- Face Masks – Since Spa Days are out of the question right now I love the idea of making mom feel pampered at home. My all time favorite face masks are made my FRESH and this set is a great value to sample a bunch. I love these ones for a more budget option. Free shipping.
- Godiva Chocolate – I’ve been locked in my house with my kids for months. Give me ALL the chocolate. Enough said. Available here and here. Free shipping.
- Fire Pit – Since we are all spending more time at home I love the idea of creating a backyard oasis. A fire pitis at the top of my list but you could also look at patio furniture or lounge chairs.
- Robot Vacuum – Hear me out on this one. I got a robot vacuum for Mother’s Day a few years ago and it’s been the BEST gift! Such a time saver. I have this iLife model but I also like this Alexa enabled Roomba.
- Wine Box – I LOVE Vine Oh boxes! Not only do you get a few bottles of wine but also a snack and some fun items to pamper mom. Use code NICOLE for an additional free gift of VOESH Collagen Socks. This box is over $171 in value but is $59.99 when you use my code.
- Fresh Flowers – Fresh flowers are a classic for a reason! I thought these tulips were lovely. Did you know you can order fresh flowers on Amazon? Tons of options here.
- Live Plants – live plants are also a nice option that will last a little longer and bring a smile to her face. I thought this succulent bowl would look lovely on a table.