This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
It’s *almost* the most wonderful time of the year! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is just around the corner; a little later than usual but better late than never!
Why Do People Get So Excited About the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
If you are a Nordy Sale neophyte the short answer is new stuff is on SALE! And not just a little bit. We are talking upwards of 40% off brand new fall and winter styles. Prices go back up after the sale so there’s always a scramble to snag the best deals and stuff sells out FAST! Besides clothing and shoes there are awesome deals on beauty items and I always end up picking up some sets.
What’s Different This Year?
- Preview Begins July 24- no paper catalog! I normally wait anxiously to pour over the catalog but this year everyone will be able to preview it online.
- Wish lists! New this year you can create Wish Lists during preview to help you checkout as fast as possible when the sale opens for you.
Key Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dates:
August 4th: Icon Status Cardholders
August 7th: Ambassador Status Cardholders
August 10th: Influencer Status Cardholders
August 13th: Insider Status Cardholders
August 19th – 30th: PUBLIC ACCESS -sale opens to everyone!
August 30: Last Day of Sale!
Tips for Scoring What You Want
- Spend some time previewing and creating wish lists. You want to be organized and know what you want ahead of time. This is NOT a sale you want to try winging it! It can become overwhelming super fast.
- Check back for restocks. If something sells out there are usually restocks. I check FREQUENTLY and post when hot items come back in my Facebook Group so make sure to join and turn on notifications.
- When in doubt order both sizes. If you aren’t sure what you will need order both. Returns are free and super easy but finding the size you need to exchange it for will not be. I’ve been burned a few times and was left kicking myself for not just ordering both.
- Cardholders Get Earlier Access. There’s very few times I will advocate signing up for a credit card but this is the ONE exception. Early access is key. Depending on your spending level throughout the year you’ll get earlier access etc. You can also set your double points day to coincide with the sale and earn Nordstrom Notes faster.
Helpful Nsale Links
I’ll update these once Landing Pages are made available.
- Anniversary Sale Main Page
- NSale Women
- NSale Men
- NSale Beauty
- NSale Kids
- NSale Home
My Top Picks
TBA – check back soon!
In the meantime, you can see my picks from last year here.