This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
***Post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission off of purchases made through the links***
***The Postpartum Fitness Series was inspired by my journey to get back in shape post baby.
The PhantomFit Resistance Bands have been a welcome addition to my postpartum fitness routine. They come in light, medium, heavy, and extra heavy. I’ve been mainly using them to tone my arms and to stretch my legs. They are particularly useful for hamstring stretches. I think adding resistance bands is a great way to add strength training without having to store bulky, expensive weights.
- Different levels of resistnace allow for users of all fitness levels and they “grow” with you as you get in shape.
- Cheaper than free weights
- Take up very little space
- Effective for toning and stretching
- Strong and durable
- Portable- great for travel
- Lifetime guarantee if they break
- Strong elastic smell
- Bag is pretty much worthless- I couldn’t get them back inside of it.
Overall, I would recommend adding a set to your fitness supplies. They take up so little room and really are a great way to tone up after having a baby.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.