This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
***Post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission off of purchases made through the links***
I hope everyone is getting excited about Prime Day; I know I am! If you haven’t read my list of tips you can check it out here. Amazon devices are generally at their BEST prices on Prime Day so I am getting the most questions about them! Here is my “Cheat Sheet” for Prime Day. I will update it as prices are released.
Make sure to join my Daily Deal Detectives group on Facebook where I will be live blogging the deals all day!
AMAZON ECHO DEVICE DEALS
For the uninitiated, Echo is Amazon’s line of Alexa enabled Smart Home devices. They can play music, turn on your lights, adjust your AC and even run your robot vacuum! Right now Prime Members can get
4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for only $0.99 here.
- Echo Show: The Echo Show allows you to video chat using the built in screen.
- Echo Spot: Same idea as the Echo Show but smaller with a cute little round screen.
- Echo (2nd Gen): This is the “tower” that everyone thinks of when they think of Alexa devices.
- Echo Plus: The difference between Echo and Echo Plus is that the Echo Plus has a hub to manage Smart Home devices built in. Check it out here
- Echo Dot: A more compact version of the original Echo with a less powerful speaker.
- Echo Dot Kids: This is basically the same as the Echo Dot but you get a case, a 2 year warranty and a year of Freetime Unlimited.
KINDLE FIRE DEVICE DEALS
Kindle Fire is Amazon’s tablet line. There are several size/performance options depending on what your needs are.
- Kindle Fire 7: Amazon’s entry level tablet. 7″ IPS display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and up to 8 hours of battery life. 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage. Good value if you want a very basic tablet.
- Kindle Fire 8: 8″ HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio. 16 or 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage. A better value IMHO than the 7.
- Kindle Fire 10: 10.1″ 1080p Full HD display, up to 1.8 GHZ quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, and up to 10 hours of battery life. 32 or 64 GB internal storage expandable by up to 256 GB (using the microSD slot). This thing is a BEAST! The specs are great but I would make sure you want one this big!
- Kindle Fire Kids: The kid’s version comes with a case, a 2 year-worry free guarantee and a free year of Freetime — I PERSONALLY think this is the way to go if you have kids. Amazon will replace it if your kid breaks it no questions asked!
KINDLE E-READER DEVICE DEALS
I LOVE my Kindle E-Reader. In a world of tablets and smartphones I really appreciate how much easier it is on my eyes!
Right now Prime Members can get a 3-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited for $0.99 here!
- Kindle: The entry level Kindle without any bells and whistles. No Built in light.
- Kindle Paperwhite: Higher resolution screen than the e-reader (twice as many pixels) and built in light. ABSOLUTELY no glare in the sun! This is my current Kindle and I LOVE it! I had the basic version and think this is worth it for the back lighting alone!
- Kindle Voyage: The big difference between this and the paper white is PagePress (it enables you to turn the page without lifting a finger) and Adaptive front light (provides ideal brightness day or night).
- Kindle Oasis: ALL the bells and whistles lol! This is the first waterproof Kindle. It also is Audible enabled and has a larger screen.
- Kindle for Kids: The latest Kindle without sponsored screensavers, a free cover, plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee. Set reading goals and track progress with Kindle FreeTim. Zero distractions since there aren’t any apps or videos. If your kid is as destructive as mine are this is the way to go since it’s comes with the warranty.
FIRE STICKS AND FIRE TV DEVICE DEALS
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote: The cheapest way to stream videos on your TV! This is what I currently use.
- Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote: Smoother and more responsive than the Fire Stick. I might upgrade to this if the price is right 😉
- Fire TV Cube | Hands-Free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD | Streaming Media Player: If Fire TV and Alexa had a baby this would be it lol.
Don’t forget tojoin my Daily Deal Detectives group on Facebook where I will be live blogging the deals all day!