This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
If there was such thing as a Super Bowl for shopping Prime Day would be it! This year Amazon Prime Day will be June-21-22, 2021 and I could not me more excited.
What is Prime Day?
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Prime Day is an enormous annual sale that Amazon usually puts on each July. This year it’s happening in June. You can check out the official Prime Day Page here.
Who Can Shop Prime Day Deals?
Only Prime members can shop Prime Day savings. If you aren’t a Prime member you can sign up for a free trial.
What Sort of Deals Can I Expect?
The actual deals aren’t released ahead of time but there’s sure to be something for everyone. This week Amazon released some early deals on Amazon devices like the Echo Dot and the FireTV that you can shop now. Plus the usual Kindles, TVs, toys, clothing, books, etc- usually a little of everything!
Some of the most popular deals last year for my followers included: Echo Dots, Fire TV Sticks, Ring Doorbells, Printers, and the infamous Nicolas Cage Sequin Pillows.
Additionally, there are often promo codes for items like Children’s Books and Luxury Beauty items that give a dollar amount off when you spend a certain amount. The book code especially is a personal favorite of mine. I’m not sure if we will see them this year but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Prime Day Pro Tips:
- Make sure you have a Prime account!
- Join my Facebook Group where I will be live posting the best deals!
- Make a list of things you are hoping to score deals on ahead of time. Things go SO fast and there is so much it can be overwhelming. Having an idea of “must haves” really helps me. Especially with electronics and kitchen gadgets it helps to do your research ahead of time to know the exact specifications you want.
- If you a see a great deal on the days leading up to Prime Day grab it! Historically, it’s unlikely to drop lower the day of once “Prime Day Deal Week” promos begin.
- If you see something you MIGHT want on Lightning Deal go ahead and cart it immediately then decide– the best deals go FAST! You have 15 minutes to check out once an item is in your cart. I always cart something if I think I might want it and need to debate but carting reserves it for me and buys me a bit of time.
- On the same note, because people will cart things and ultimately not check out take advantage of the waitlist! I usually get things every year by being patient on the waitlist.
- Keep an open mind- some of my favorite Prime Day purchases were impulse buys I didn’t even know I needed!
This year I’ve been allowed to share a few items that will be on sale on Prime Day so I’m letting you in on the secret! I’m so excited because I’ve NEVER been able to do this before so I’m thrilled. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!
Levis Signature Boyfriend Jeans
I own three pairs of these and they are truly fantastic! They fit TTS.
Shop them here: https://amzn.to/3gFsAoX
Levi’s Pull On Jeans
I own 2 pairs of these and just love them. They fit TTS and I’m wearing a 12.
Shop here: https://amzn.to/3q8S6Gl
Amazon Essentials Tees and Silver Jeans Shorts
These shorts- oh my! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love them. TTS and just the best fit. The tees have been a favorite for years. I prefer a relaxed fit in them so I size up one.
Shop the tees: https://amzn.to/2SaXL1V
Shop the shorts: https://amzn.to/3zH3w8r
Amazon Essentials A-Line Dress
This one is a new one for me and I love the color. It fits TTS (wearing a large) and it is so soft. Such a great blank canvas for outfits and it comes in a variety of colors.
Shop here: https://amzn.to/35C95r3