This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
If there was such thing as a Super Bowl for shopping Prime Day would be it! This year Amazon Prime Day will be July 12-13, 2022 and I could not me more excited.
What is Prime Day?
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Prime Day is an enormous annual sale that Amazon usually puts on each July. This year it’s happening in June. You can check out the official Prime Day Page here.
Who Can Shop Prime Day Deals?
Only Prime members can shop Prime Day savings. If you aren’t a Prime member you can sign up for a free trial.
What Sort of Deals Can I Expect?
The actual deals aren’t released ahead of time but there’s sure to be something for everyone. This week Amazon released some early deals on Amazon devices like the Echo Dot and the FireTV that you can shop now. Plus the usual Kindles, TVs, toys, clothing, books, etc- usually a little of everything!
Some of the most popular deals last year for my followers included: Echo Dots, Fire TV Sticks, Ring Doorbells, Essence Mascara, Amazon Essentials tees, Hempz Lotion, and swimwear (see my favorites here).
Additionally, there are often promo codes for items like Children’s Books and Luxury Beauty items that give a dollar amount off when you spend a certain amount. The book code especially is a personal favorite of mine. I’m not sure if we will see them this year but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Prime Day Pro Tips:
- Make sure you have a Prime account.
- There are always lead up deals in the days before and sometimes stuff soft loads early. The best way to catch these is to follow me on Facebook and join the group
- Join my Facebook Group where I will be live posting the best deals!
- Make a list of things you are hoping to score deals on ahead of time. Things go SO fast and there is so much it can be overwhelming. Having an idea of “must haves” really helps me. Especially with electronics and kitchen gadgets it helps to do your research ahead of time to know the exact specifications you want.
- If you a see a great deal on the days leading up to Prime Day grab it! Historically, it’s unlikely to drop lower the day of once “Prime Day Deal Week” promos begin.
- If you see something you MIGHT want on Lightning Deal go ahead and cart it immediately then decide– the best deals go FAST! You have 15 minutes to check out once an item is in your cart. I always cart something if I think I might want it and need to debate but carting reserves it for me and buys me a bit of time.
- On the same note, because people will cart things and ultimately not check out take advantage of the waitlist. I usually get things every year by being patient on the waitlist.
- Keep an open mind- some of my favorite Prime Day purchases were impulse buys I didn’t even know I needed.
Again this year I’ve been allowed to share a few items that will be on sale on Prime Day by the Amazon Fashion team so I’m letting you in on the secret! I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks; let me know what YOU are most excited about.
Amazon Essentials Suplice Dress
I just love this dress! It fits TTS (wearing a large) and is SO comfortable.
Shop it here: https://amzn.to/3yOcNxg
Lots of Shoes and Handbags from The Drop
- Avalon bag: https://amzn.to/3AFhECi
- Quilted bag: https://amzn.to/3ADVCj6
- Clutch: https://amzn.to/3oa402F
- Heels: https://amzn.to/3yTJwkA
I’m OBSESSED with these shortalls! So comfy and on trend. I’m wearing them TTS in a large but they run a bit big so size down if you are between sizes.
Shop it here: https://amzn.to/3RywxfI
The Drop Heels
These are likely going to be a HUGE seller this year. The are very on trend and come in so many colors.
Shop it here: https://amzn.to/3uBsaGW
New Balance Arishi Shoes
Another highly anticipated item! These are very comfy and I love the fresh foam inserts.
Shop it here: https://amzn.to/3AERsrt
I’m anticipating these to be very popular! They are so comfortable. I did size up one to an XL and definitely recommend doing so.
Shop it here: https://amzn.to/3ytrK6u
True and Co Bras
I just love these bras. They are so comfortable and I always grab a few when they are on sale.
Shop it here: https://amzn.to/3PyNWDh
Amazon Essentials Button Down
I’m a sucker for a good button down shirt and this one is very on trend with the coastal grandmother aesthetic. It fits TTS in a large.
Shop it here: https://amzn.to/3c3ftya
Levi’s Pull On Jeans
I own 3 pairs of these and just love them. They fit TTS and I’m wearing a 12.
Shop here: https://amzn.to/3q8S6Gl
Silver Jeans Shorts
These shorts- oh my! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love them. TTS (wearing a 31) and just the best fit. The deal is actually already live on these.
Shop the shorts: https://amzn.to/3zH3w8r
Amazon Essentials A-Line Dress
This one is a new one for me and I love the color. It fits TTS (wearing a large) and it is so soft. Such a great blank canvas for outfits and it comes in a variety of colors.
Shop here: https://amzn.to/35C95r3