This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
These little thumbprint ornaments are SO easy to make and super cute. We love hanging them on the tree each year. The little Rudolph Reindeer one is so easy to make and my kids just love them.
What You Need:
- Wood round ornaments: https://amzn.to/3G8RbiE
- Red adhesive gems: https://amzn.to/3WsuZFO
- Ultra thin sharpie: https://amzn.to/3G9uhrk
- Brown Ink Pad: https://amzn.to/3WlbBL1
- Use a pigment archival ink pad to place thumbprint in middle of ornament. The ink pad works SO much better than paint. It’s truly the trick to making these easy.
- Let the ink dry completely! Patience is important here.
- Use the sharpie to add eyes and antlers.
- Add gem for the nose.
- Make sure to write the child’s name and the year on the back <3
- Place string on ornament and hang on tree.